Are you Ready for Change Now?
Are you ready to revisit all those hopes and dreams that got lost in the daily grind, dust them off, polish them up and work out why you settled for less in your life?
One thing’s for certain, if you thought of the idea, you’re capable of realising it. All you have to do is to work out what’s stopping you – and Emotional Freedom Technique is the surest, simplest way to access any emotional blocks your subconscious mind has placed in your path (for your own safety – or so it thought)!
Blocks to success and abundance tend to come from the “writings on your walls” as Gary Craig describes our childhood conditioning. Deeply rooted thoughts such as:
- I’m not good enough
- Nobody wants to listen to my opinion
- Don’t draw attention to yourself
- Don’t get above your station
- Money is the root of all evil
- Nobody likes a big head
- Wealthy people are only out for themselves
- People like us don’t run businesses or live in big houses
- If you’re wealthy and successful, everybody wants something from you
- It isn’t safe to be successful
- If you aim too high you’re bound to fail
- I’ll lose my friends
- I won’t fit in
- Other successful people will look down on me
- I’ve got the wrong accent
- I would have to give up my principles ..........
You could probably fill pages with half-forgotten beliefs and opinions that you hold with virtually no awareness. So DO it! Write them down. Find out what negative thoughts are in your way and ask yourself if you truly believe them here and now or if they’re actually other people’s wrong or outdated opinions that you’re regurgitating and living your life by.
Delve into each statement until you can identify who or where it came from – get into a specific memory and tap, tap, tap away at it until you have it in its rightful context – a memory that you no longer have to live your life by. And then apply the Law of Attraction to draw your goals towards you.
If you don’t know how to do EFT tapping, check out Heather Carter’s Tapping Basics videos or, if you would prefer some 1:1 guidance, especially with deep or complicated issues, complete the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you to book a telephone, Skype or face to face session with Heather